Congrats! You made it to the Saved By The Belle site. On the website, you can explore my posts and basic information about the blog. This is a great starting point to become familiar with SBTB and will allow you to gain a better understanding of my mission and personality.
Navigating the Site
Want to know more information about Saved By The Belle? You’ve come to the right place. In addition to the “How to Make the Most out of SBTB” page, you can learn more about the site and about myself in the “About” category located in the main menu.
The main menu also features categories where you can find posts that are relevant to the chosen section.
- Life- Here, you can find articles that cover travel, relationships, DIY projects, food and my personal discoveries.
- Beauty- This next category includes all things beauty. Hair, nails, skin and makeup tricks will all be located here.
- Style- Need shopping tips or fashion updates? This category is for you.
- Real World- Getting on your feet can be tough but I can assure you that you’re not alone. The “Real World” category will cover everything from money to career information.
- Wellness- Posts about physical health, mental health and habits can all be found here. Click on this section to learn more.
- In the News- If you are even mildly aware of your surroundings, you understand that there is a lot of confusing and chaotic things occuring around the globe. If you visit this section you can learn about recent events of all sorts.
Although the main blog site is the primary source of Saved By The Belle, there is much more to explore by subscribing to my Newsletter or following SBTB on social media.
If you wish to subscribe to the blog you can find a follow button on the sidebar. Subscribing is the best way to stay up to date on recent posts or exciting news.
At the top of the homepage you will find a link to the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page. These social media sources will notify you when a new post is live on the main site.
- Instagram and Twitter
- Saved By The Belle will use these outlets to notify you whenever a new article is available on the main site. Additionally, the Instagram and Twitter accounts will post engaging updates throughout the week such as “Motivating Mondays” and “Thursday Tips”. These are perfect opportunities to stay engaged with SBTB on a day-to-day basis.
- Facebook is the ideal outlet to ask questions or provide any recommendations to help improve the site. Similar to the Instagram and Twitter pages, Facebook will make sure you are always aware when a new post is live on the site.
Need more help? Message me through one of our social media outlets or by sending an email to email@example.com.
All the best ❤